Home automation, or the connected “Smart Home,” provides considerable lifestyle conveniences and energy savings for homeowners. Home automation is the process of automating your environment to control lights, security, locks, heating and cooling, appliances and communication.
- Automate your garage doors to auto close.
- Automate your thermostats to turn up or down at certain times of the day.
- Check on your home from anywhere in the world with your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Control your environment remotely: Turn on and off your alarm system, open or close your doors
- View your home, your family and your pets with affordable cameras on your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Provide everyone a code for keyless entry with the Virtual Keypad app.
Many manufacturers offer their form of a home automation security which gives you multiple options and price structures. Current technology offers interactive applications that allow people to manage their home remotely through their iPad, smart phone or computer.