Shaun DeVille was named Employee of the 2019 Summer Quarter at the Springfield branch.
Shaun came to the company last year as an installer, and says what he most likes about his job is helping people feel secure in their homes and businesses in the Springfield/Branson area.
“Shaun is a great asset to the team,” said Scott Pierce, Operations Manager. “He brings a robust skill set to our installations, and always has a positive attitude.”
“My job is to make sure every project gets done and done right,” Shaun said.
“He is a hard worker, is a ‘can do’ type of team member, and we rely on him a great deal,” said Scott.
Fun facts about Shaun:
- What are your job duties? I’m a lead installer.
- What are some of the best moments of your life so far? When I bought my first car, the birth of my two boys, and purchasing my first home.
- Favorite month of the year? July because it’s the hottest month and I would rather be hot than cold.
- What is the best thing you like about your job? Helping people feel secure in their homes and businesses.
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you while at work? In one of our meetings I was stretching, and the chair I was sitting in rolled out from under me.
- What are your hobbies outside of work? I enjoy being in nature with my kids, helping friends and family when I can, and building things like the hammock stand that I built by hand.