Michelle Dostal was named Employee of the 2018/2019 Winter Quarter at the Springfield branch.
This is the first Employee of the Quarter for the newly acquired Springfield company, and Michelle, who works as the installation and service coordinator, said she was “overwhelmed” at the nomination.
“Aww . . . tears! Thank you for all the votes. I want to continue to grow with Atronic Alarms,” said Michelle.
Michelle assists in many areas of the Springfield branch, including sales proposal, service tickets, responding to client calls, etc.
“She faced the new transition ‘head on’ with a smile on her face and true willingness to learn,” said Alysia Bianco, Office Manager in Kansas City. “Her effort is greatly appreciated.”
Fun facts about Michelle:
- Job Duties: Job coordinator, assist in sales proposals, assist in creating service tickets, answer phones, assist where needed.
- Best moments of my life so far: Marrying my husband Aaron 36 years ago, the birth of our son 33 years ago, and the birth of my grandchildren Mila, seven, and Evan, almost two.
- Favorite thing about Springfield: There is always an adventure you can go on, fine dining, casual dining, shopping all close to home
- Best thing about my job: ALL Of IT – Having a variety to do and learning the whole new process is awesome!!
- Funniest thing that happened to me at work: Funny but not funny . . . when I tripped over a phone cord and broke my ankle in the office.
- Hobbies outside of work: Spending time with my family – husband, sister, son and daughter-in-law and as much time as I can with my grandchildren – they are my world!