Kayla Pollman was named Employee of the 2019 Summer Quarter at the Kansas City branch.
Kayla joined the company two years ago, and received the award due to her passion to continually improve customer service and her positive attitude.
“Kayla always has the customer’s best interest in mind and does whatever she can to ensure they are getting the best service possible,” said Jose Henderson, Client Services Manager. “Going beyond expectations is a quality that we look for in our EoQ. Kayla does that every day.”
Another voter said, “She is always willing to help, and her attention to detail is above all others. She deserves to know we appreciate her efforts!”
Fun facts about Kayla:
- What is your title? Residential Installation Coordinator
- What are some of the best moments of your life so far? There are a lot of great moments in my life! I would say the growth of my family into a ‘Brady Bunch’ is one of my favorites. Also the growth I have had in this company within the past year and half.
- Favorite month of the year? October. I love everything about it. The smell of autumn, pumpkins, bonfires, and of course my all-time favorite Holiday: Halloween.
- What is the best thing you like about your job? All the wonderful people I work with here at the office and all the techs out in the field. They have all helped me become the coordinator I am today.
- What are your hobbies outside of work? My hobbies are spending time with my family. We watch movies, go to the park, swim in the summer or my favorite, just sit around the kitchen table and talk about whatever comes to mind. I also enjoy reading, and going on hikes.
- What do most people NOT know about you? Most people probably don’t know that I am huge Horror Film lover! I hate being scared, but I love watching the movies.