Jeff Holmes was named Employee of the 2019 Spring Quarter at the Kansas City branch.
Jeff has worked with the company since 2017 as a senior technician in the service department. Update: In November of 2019 he was promoted to Service Manager.
“Jeff takes pride in all aspects of his work,” said Mike McMillin, Service Manager. Update: Mike is now Fire Manager. “He receives numerous customer compliments for the work he’s performed. He will take on new challenges that test his ability and will find a way to make it happen.”
Another voter said, “He has great customer service skills and a lot of the customers make specific requests for him.”
Fun facts about Jeff:
- Job Duties: I service residential and commercial properties for intrusion, card access, and camera systems.
- Best moments of my life so far: The birth of each of my children, and the pleasure of watching them grow into responsible adults.
- Favorite thing about Kansas City: The people! We have a wide verity of culture, melting into that Midwest friendly feel. You can’t bumped into anyone without an “ope” sorry about that!
- Best thing about my job: It’s a toss up between interacting with our client base and problem solving.
- Funniest thing that happened to me at work: I can’t say it’s a specific moment, as much as a collective. I have great technician’s I work with and they keep the job light and entertaining.
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? Introverted while I’m learning new tasks. Extroverted when I’ve accomplished them!
- Hobbies outside of work: Family time!!! Camping, biking, swimming, hiking . . . and an unhealthy love for the automobile!
- What do most people NOT know about you? I hear I’m intimidating due to my size and a heavy beard I’ve grown accustomed to. But the truth is, I’m probably more afraid of you!