Leslie Tye, Service Coordinator, was chosen as the Spring 2016 employee of the quarter.
“Leslie is very dedicated to taking care of the customers. She has a great personality and faces each day with a wonderful attitude,” said Mike McMillin, Service Manager. “She is taking courses on her own to better her knowledge so she can perform at a higher level.”
Alysia Bianco, Office Supervisor, said Leslie does a great job in the service department, and it is evident by the compliments she gets from both customers and coworkers.
“Her attention to detail ensures customers get taken care of efficiently and have the best customer service experience possible,” Alysia said.
Leslie said she is very honored with the award. “There are so many people here who do such an amazing job, and I am pleased to work with all of them and pleased to know they appreciate me, as well!”
The employee of the quarter award is given to Atronic Alarms, Inc. employees after being chosen by peers during a company-wide vote. Some of the comments from those who voted for Leslie are below:
- She has taken service by the horns and grown into her position like a boss!
- Always willing to help and is amazing at her job ?
- She really wants to continue to grow. She gets compliments from customers on how she deals with them and the technicians.
- Leslie is always willing to go above and beyond to help the service techs.
- Always willing to help.
- She takes care of any customer that I transfer over to her immediately, and works hard to get the job done.
Read more about Leslie Tye on our Get to Know Us page.