At Atronic Alarms, protecting your homes, businesses, employees, family and assets is our highest priority.
Since we are considered an essential business, we are operating at full capacity with service, installation and monitoring for your security and life safety systems and will remain open.
We will continue to provide uninterrupted customer service and support during these times.
In response to the impact COVID-19 is having on our country and community, and to comply with the Stay-At-Home mandates that are taking place, we have taken essential steps to ensure the safety of our employees, partners and our clients. These include:
- Providing our service and installation coordinators, office personal, programmers, IT team and leadership team an environment to work remotely, thus reducing the amount of person-to-person contact in our office.
- Limiting the amount of hours our warehouse is open, and coordinating the technicians to receive parts in shifts to reduce the amount of personnel in the building at one time.
- Restricting all non-essential travel.
- Restricting visitors to our office.
- Maintaining essential cleaning supplies and continuing to have clean and sanitary work environment.
Recently, we have implemented Zoom video conferencing (#MeetHappy) for our employees to continue to collaborate with each other to provide the best customer service, as well as to maintain new and existing projects with our customers and partners.
Please know that we are still available by phone, email or through ZOOM video conferencing.
The Atronic Alarms Family
Be Sure. Be Secure.