Below are 5 quick summer safety tips in 2017:
- Some alarm companies use unethical door-to-door sales tactics in the summer. We do NOT send people to your home without first contacting you. If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 913.362.0000.
- Keep your outdoor cooking unit a safe distance from your house, and make sure it cools down properly after grilling before leaving it unattended. Read You Saved Our Lives.
- Make sure your children and their friends stay safe in your home with cameras that send you image alerts over your mobile phone, tablet, or desktop. Be assured that the gun safe, liquor cabinet, or backyard pool is not accessed without your knowledge.
- Contact us to replace any old or faded Atronic Alarms, Inc. yard signs. Make sure they are seen easily from the street.
- If you are leaving for vacation, automate your lights to go on and off at different times of the day to give your home that “lived in” look. Have a friend or neighbor mow your yard, and pick up any packages on your porch and newspapers in your yard.
Have a Safe Summer!!