Atronic Alarms has an immediate opening in the Kansas City office for a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing service team as a service coordinator.
Service Coordinator – Kansas City
The Service Coordinator serves a role in supporting customer needs and is customer service driven. As the key customer representative and the initial point of contact for service at Atronic Alarms, Inc., the Service Coordinator manages the scheduling of service requests by listening well, asking questions and properly identifying customer needs and expectations.
The Service Coordinator is also responsible for all other functions involved to manage the work of a service request and monitors their status and acts quickly upon changes.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in customer service activities, is empathetic in nature, and appreciates the urgency of the customer’s situation and acts accordingly to meet the customer’s expectations on every request.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Monitor and review all workorders to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met.
- Maintain constant communication between the customer and office (including sales, billing, install, etc.) throughout the customer’s experience.
- Identify, communicate and resolve contract/operational issues with sales and office staff.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure the proper materials are available for projects.
- Ensure customers’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain daily reports.
- Experience in a dispatch/planning/scheduling based environment.
- Very detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to keep efficient notes and records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including an understanding of basic grammar and writing.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities /multi-task.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures adequately.
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of common computer software including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
We are looking for someone with proven skills in a service-oriented environment who understands the importance of maintaining high standards of accuracy. This is a fast paced position where attention to detail is very important. The successful candidate will be someone with a positive attitude that likes working in a team atmosphere and is willing to assist with any project that comes their way.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or related work experience desired, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and possess basic computer knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Training and growth opportunities
The starting pay rate for this position will depend on the person’s experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter including desired rate of pay to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.492.0601.
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.