Atronic Alarms, Inc. has an immediate opening in the Omaha, Nebraska office for a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing team as a service coordinator.
Service Coordinator Job Position in Omaha, Nebraska
The Service Coordinator serves a role in supporting customer needs and is customer service driven. As the key customer representative and the initial point of contact for service at Atronic Alarms, Inc., the Service Coordinator manages the scheduling of service requests by listening well, asking questions and properly identifying customer needs and expectations.
The Service Coordinator is also responsible for all other functions involved to manage the work of a service request and monitors their status and acts quickly upon changes.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in customer service activities, is empathetic in nature, and appreciates the urgency of the customer’s situation and acts accordingly to meet the customer’s expectations on every request.
- Manage and maintain daily reports.
- Efficiently handle and schedule customer service requests as they come in through phone calls or email.
- Confirm field service schedules and ensure necessary parts are ordered and prepared for the service call.
- Provide quotes for customers on small additions and monitoring/service agreements upon request.
- Assist in receiving general customer service calls by gathering all necessary data and direct the call or message to the proper resource.
- Monitor and review all service workorders to ensure they are properly are updated with correct and detailed information.
- Maintain efficient communication between the customer and office (including sales, billing, technicians, etc.) during the customers’ experience.
- Ensure customers’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Reports to Office Manager
- Experience in a dispatch/planning/scheduling based environment.
- Very detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to keep efficient notes and records.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including an understanding of basic grammar and writing.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities / multi-task.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures adequately.
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action given the particular situation.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of common computer software including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Probationary period of 90 days.
- Individual must be able to pass a drug screening as well as a background check.
- Individuals with a felony or misdemeanor convictions MAY NOT be hired.
- Individuals must not have any alcohol or drug-related convictions or suspensions within the past three years.
- Individuals must be able to read and understand instructions in English as well as possess good oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or related work experience desired, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and possess basic computer knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Training and growth opportunities
The starting pay rate for this position will depend on the person’s experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter including desired rate of pay to email@example.com.
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.