Atronic Alarms, headquartered in Kansas City, is a security, fire and home automation company with offices in Omaha, NE and Springfield, MO. There is an immediate opening for a Security Sales Consultant for the Omaha, Nebraska branch.
Required: Applicants must have experience in the security system integration industry and commercial sales.
Atronic is Looking for Good People like YOU.
Are you interested in joining a highly respected security company and becoming an integral part of team leadership and organizational success? Do you want your own professional growth to be in an environment where strong customer service, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and ongoing product development drives the company forward?
Security Sales Consultant – Omaha, Nebraska:
As an Integrated Security Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling security, fire, access control, video surveillance, automation systems, A/V systems and monitoring services to home and business owners in the Greater Omaha Nebraska area. You will help build the company’s mission statement of quality products, professional installation and strong customer service.
- Developing and maintaining a database of prospects and clients.
- Performing security assessments of homes and buildings and designing the right system to meet the needs of the customer.
- Understanding security needs of customers to determine appropriate solutions.
- Delivering sales presentations and proposals to potential customers and provide timely follow-up.
- Working with current customers with their existing security systems.
- Utilizing and feeling comfortable with all aspects of sales, including asking for and following up on referrals, cold calling, emailing, utilizing direct mail, advertising and taking an active role in Atronic Alarms social media channels.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction before, during and after job completion.
- Staying current on all security technology advancements at Atronic Alarms.
- Entering customer information in a company database and preparing monthly reports to keep supervisor updated.
- Working with support personnel in a timely manner to determine appropriate solutions where necessary.
Required: Applicants must have experience in the security industry and sales.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Other attributes include:
- Positive attitude.
- High energy and forward thinking.
- Strong team-player mentality.
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environments.
- Understanding the mission of the company, and knowing that the customer comes first.
- Consistent desire to exceed sales plans.
- Basic understanding of low voltage wiring and basic construction.
- Understanding of security systems design and application.
- Associates or Bachelors degree a plus.
- Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.492.0601 with salary range requirements, and additionally list information separately for:
– Previous sales experience
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.
NOTE: Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.