Atronic is Looking for Good People Like YOU
Are you interested in joining a highly respected security company and becoming an integral part of team leadership and organizational success? Do you want your own professional growth to be in an environment where strong customer service, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and ongoing product development drives the company forward?
There is an immediate opening for a Sales Consultant for the Springfield/Branson, Missouri branch located at:
440-A S Cavalier
Springfield, MO 65802-6227
Previous experience in security and integration systems and sales is required.
As a Sales Consultant in the Springfield/Branson area you will be responsible for selling security, fire, access control, video surveillance, smart home automation systems and monitoring services to home and business owners.
You will integrate into our existing sales department while developing your own leads, sales and communication style, all while representing the company with the strong moral code and ethics it was founded upon.
- Utilizing and feeling comfortable with all aspects of sales, including asking for and following up on referrals, cold calling, emailing, utilizing direct mail, advertising and taking an active role in Atronic Alarms social media channels.
- Actively self-generate leads and focus on new business development.
- Provide excellent customer service in an ethical and professional manner at all times.
- Understanding security needs of clients to determine appropriate solutions and designing the right system to meet their needs.
- Delivering sales proposals to potential clients and provide timely follow-up.
- Working with current residential and commercial clients with their existing security systems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction before, during and after job completion.
- Staying current on security and fire technology advancements at Atronic Alarms.
- Entering customer information in a company database and preparing monthly reports to keep supervisor updated.
- Working with support personnel in a timely manner to determine appropriate solutions where necessary.
Required: Applicants must have experience in the security industry and sales to be considered for this position.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Other attributes include:
- Strong enthusiasm for safety and security.
- Positive attitude.
- High energy and forward thinking.
- Strong team-player mentality.
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environments.
- Understanding the mission of the company, and knowing that the client comes first.
- Consistent desire to exceed sales plans.
- Basic understanding of low voltage wiring and basic construction.
- Understanding of security systems design and application.
- Associates or Bachelors degree a plus.
- Computer skills (such as Microsoft office) also a plus
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or related work experience desired, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and possess basic computer knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Training and Growth opportunities
The starting pay rate for this position will depend on the person’s experience and qualifications.
If you want to a career with a dynamic security company and feel you would be a good fit for our family-oriented, fast-growing company, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Springfield Sales Consultant.
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTE: Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.