Are you interested in joining a highly respected security company and becoming an integral part of the team? Do you want your own professional growth to be in an environment where strong customer service, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and ongoing product development drives the company forward? Atronic Alarms, Inc. a Lenexa, Kansas based security, fire and automation company, is looking for dedicated individuals who are interested in pursuing a dynamic technical career in the Kansas City area security industry.
Residential Installation Technicians – Kansas City
Due to company expansion, Atronic Alarms has several employment opportunities in the Lenexa headquarter’s installation department. These technical positions are suited for individuals with a strong electronics understanding and knowledge of residential construction.
The selected candidates will install, manage and troubleshoot:
- Residential Intrusion & Fire Systems
- Smart Home Automation Systems
- Audio / Video Systems
- Analog/IP Video Surveillance Systems
Previous experience in security industry is required. However, we will train individuals with a good work ethic, clean appearance who demonstrate the ability to be a motivated self-starter and an outstanding team player.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Install, diagnose and repair/replace wiring and devices, on both analog and digital systems
- Knowledge of electronic circuits, PC’s and networking required
- Ability to respond to emergency service calls
- Someone that learns on their own, learns fast and has a “can do” attitude
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- The ability to work with people at all levels
- Interact well with customers
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Prioritizes workload and requests to ensure continuing customer satisfaction
- Ensures departmental daily records are maintained and accurate
- Reports to the Installation Manager
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Monthly cell allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Company Vehicle
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.492.0601 and additionally list information separately for:
- Previous electronics installation experience, training or schooling
- Manufacturer training received for Security, Fire and CCTV systems by brand and model
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.