Are you interested in joining a highly respected security company and becoming an integral part of the team? Do you want your own professional growth to be in an environment where strong customer service, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and ongoing product development drives the company forward?
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is looking for dedicated Installation Technicians who are interested in pursuing a dynamic technical career in the Greater Omaha Nebraska area security industry.
Installation Technician Omaha Nebraska
Atronic Alarms has an immediate opening for several Installation Technicians in the Omaha office due to company expansion. This position is suited for an individual with a strong electronics understanding and knowledge of commercial and residential construction.
The selected candidates will install, manage, troubleshoot, repair and maintain:
- Residential and Commercial Intrusion Systems
- Access Control (Card Access) Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Analog/IP Video Surveillance Systems
- Automation/Entertainment Systems
- Intercom Systems
- Audio Systems
The position’s first responsibility will be to install and commission newly developed systems. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing support to the service and installation team.
Previous experience in security industry preferred. However, we will train individuals with a good work ethic, clean appearance who demonstrate the ability to be a motivated self-starter and an outstanding team player.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Professional provide and implement solutions that have been purchased from customers
- Program deployed systems
- Install, diagnose and repair/replace wiring and devices, on both analog and digital systems
- Knowledge of electronic circuits, PC’s and networking required
- Experience with low voltage wiring and knowledge of aspects of security and audio equipment required
- Have good understanding of networking troubleshooting and network deployment
- Have experience using test equipment
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to respond to emergency service calls – must be able to work variable hours
- Someone that learns on their own, learns fast and has a “can do” attitude
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- The ability to work with people at all levels
- Interact well with customers and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Prioritizes workload and requests to ensure continuing customer satisfaction
- Ensures departmental daily records are maintained and accurate
- Communicates to Installation Coordinator all customer system modifications
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving record and the ability to travel for training/regional job sites
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Monthly cell allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.492.0601 and additionally list information separately for:
- Previous electronics installation experience, training or schooling
- Manufacturer training received for Security, Fire, CCTV and Access control systems by brand and model
- NICET level if any
- NBFAA or equal level training
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.