Atronic Alarms has an immediate opening in the Kansas City office for a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing commercial installation team. This position has opened due to the company’s success and growth.
This position has been filled. Please view other positions available on our careers page.
Commercial Installation Coordinator – Kansas City
The Commercial Installation Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all commercial installations between the company and our customers.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Monitor and review all projects to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met.
- Maintain constant communication between the customer and office (including sales, billing, install, etc.) throughout the job process.
- Support the installation process by identifying, communicating and resolving contract/operational issues with sales and office staff.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure the proper materials are available for projects.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Experience in a scheduling based environment.
- Very detail-oriented and organized.
- General knowledge of the construction process.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities /multi-task.
- Must be able to efficiently keep detailed notes.
We are looking for someone with proven skills in a service-oriented environment who understands the importance of maintaining high standards of accuracy. This is a fast paced position where attention to detail is very important. The successful candidate will be someone with a positive attitude that likes working in a team atmosphere and is willing to assist with any project that comes their way.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or related work experience desired, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and possess basic computer knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Training and Growth opportunities
The starting pay rate for this position will depend on the person’s experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter including desired rate of pay to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.492.0601.
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.