Atronic Alarms has an immediate opening in the Kansas City office for a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing commercial installation team. This position has opened due to the company’s success and growth.
Commercial Installation Coordinator – Kansas City
The Commercial Installation Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all commercial installations between the company and our customers.
- Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Monitor and review all projects to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met.
- Maintain constant communication between the customer and office (including sales, billing, install, etc.) throughout the job process.
- Support the installation process by identifying, communicating and resolving contract/operational issues with sales and office staff.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure the proper materials are available for projects.
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Experience in a scheduling based environment.
- Very detail-oriented and organized.
- General knowledge of the construction process.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities /multi-task.
- Must be able to efficiently keep detailed notes.
We are looking for someone with proven skills in a service-oriented environment who understands the importance of maintaining high standards of accuracy. This is a fast paced position where attention to detail is very important. The successful candidate will be someone with a positive attitude that likes working in a team atmosphere and is willing to assist with any project that comes their way.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or related work experience desired, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and possess basic computer knowledge
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Training and Growth opportunities
The starting pay rate for this position will depend on the person’s experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter including desired rate of pay to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 913.492.0601.
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.