Are you interested in joining a highly respected security company and becoming an integral part of the team? Do you want your own professional growth to be in an environment where strong customer service, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and ongoing product development drives the company forward? Atronic Alarms, Inc. a Lenexa, Kansas based security, fire and automation company, is looking for dedicated individuals who are interested in pursuing a dynamic technical career in the Kansas City area security industry.
Installation Technicians – Kansas City
Due to company expansion, Atronic Alarms has several employment opportunities in the Lenexa headquarter’s installation department. These technical positions are suited for individuals with a strong electronics understanding and knowledge of commercial and residential construction.
The selected candidates will service Access Control (Card Access) Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, and Residential and Commercial Intrusion Systems and CCTV Systems.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We will train individuals with a good work ethic, clean appearance and demonstrate the ability to be a motivated self-starter and an outstanding team player.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Install, diagnose and repair/replace wiring and devices, on both analog and digital systems
- Knowledge of electronic circuits, PC’s and networking required
- Ability to respond to emergency service calls
- Someone that learns on their own, learns fast and has a “can do” attitude
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- The ability to work with people at all levels
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Prioritizes workload and requests to ensure continuing customer satisfaction
- Reports to the Installation Manager
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Monthly cell allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
- Educational assistance
- Exceptional growth opportunities
- Company Vehicle
Email resume to email@example.com or fax to 913.492.0601 and additionally list information separately for:
- Previous electronics installation experience, training or schooling
- Manufacturer training received for Security, Fire, CCTV and Access control systems by brand and model
- NICET level if any
- NBFAA or equal level training
Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.