Atronic Alarms, Inc. is Looking for People Like You
Are you interested in joining a highly respected security company and becoming an integral part of team leadership and organizational success? Do you want your own professional growth to be in an environment where strong customer service, customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and ongoing product development drives the company forward?
Atronic Alarms, Inc. a Kansas City based security, fire and smart home automation company, is looking for dedicated individuals who are interested in pursuing a dynamic career in the security industry.
Atronic Alarms has offices in Lenexa, Kansas, which serves the greater Kansas City and surrounding areas, Omaha, Nebraska, which serves the greater Omaha area, and Springfield, Missouri, which serves the Springfield/Branson areas. Immediate openings available in all locations.
Careers at Atronic Alarms – Security Jobs Available
– Accounting and Administrative Assistant – Lenexa, Kansas
– Service Coordinator – Lenexa, Kansas [POSITION FILLED]
– Commercial Installation Coordinator – Lenexa, Kansas [POSITION FILLED]
– Installation Technicians – Lenexa, Kansas
– Installation Technicians – Omaha, Nebraska (NEW!)
– Service Technicians – Lenexa, Kansas
– Service Technicians – Omaha, Nebraska
– Fire Alarm Service Technicians – Lenexa, Kansas
– Fire Alarm System Inspectors – Lenexa, Kansas
– Security Sales Consultants – Lenexa, Kansas, Omaha, Nebraska and Springfield, Missouri
Established in 1982, Atronic Alarms has been featured in numerous publications and honored with many national and local awards, including being listed on the SDM Top 100 and SDM Top Security System Integrators, Installer of the Year finalist, PDQ (Police Dispatch Quality) Award for dedication in false alarm reduction strategies, Best in Kansas City finalist in 2018, Best of Omaha in 2017 – 2019, Ingram’s Magazine’s “Best Companies to Work for” in Kansas City.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of integrity, respect, team work, communication, quality and customer service.
If interested in applying for a position listed above, please email your information and resume to email@example.com or fax to 913.492.0601. Atronic Alarms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free environment.