This quarter’s seasonal safety tip is a reminder that your chances of accidental home fires and carbon monoxide poisoning increase during the cooler months due to home heating methods.
Investing in a monitored smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that would alert the monitoring station for any signs of danger is highly recommended. This will not increase your monthly monitoring.
Call us now for more details at 913.362.0000.
Mention you read it in the online newsletter and receive a 3% discount. (Offer expires November 30, 2011.)
Did You Know?
Heating is the second leading cause of home fires, fire deaths and fire injuries. It follows fires related to cooking.